A couple of blogs I follow post their monthly list of goals for that month and I like that idea, because I feel like it makes me accountable. It doesn't mean I will finish everything, or not start something new!
This is a pattern from the Kim Diehl What Nots club which I made up into 8" blocks. While I usually like the tiny blocks, for some reason I decided to draft it out larger.
I love Gyleen Fitzgerald's Pineapple ruler....it can be quite addictive! And the great thing is I am using up lots of scraps! Anything goes! Now why isn't that big bag of 1 1/2" strips growing smaller?????
so....here is that list I made for August.....
1. Coming Home BOM, finish this months applique on the houses.
2. Build A Quilt (BAQ) with Quilting is my Therapy. Work on finishing kit borders and August block.
3. quilt and bind Phillip's t-shirt quilt
4. Finish a QOV ****** Done
5. Quilt a Project Linus project
6. Finish one UFO ***** two are ready to quilt!
7. Write pattern and sew the new Star Crossing quilt pattern. Priority!
While I have been sewing on all seven of the list, only 2 are really done. But....no problem....move them on the September list!!!
Getting my blocks made for my newest pattern, Star Crossing. I will probably finish sewing all the blocks together into the quilt top today.
Is anyone ready for fall? I am....it's my favorite time of year, and I LOVE to decorate for fall. I do hate to see summer go...I like hot weather, but not the nasty humidity that comes with it! Enjoy your weekend! I'm off to the BMX track tonight to watch my 11 year old grandson race.
grace and peace...Sharon